nginx-more - A high performance web server and reverse proxy server
Nginx-more is a build of Nginx with additional open source modules
such as PageSpeed, More Headers, Cache Purge, virtual host traffic status,
GeoIP2. It's compiled using recent GCC version and latest OpenSSL sources.
It also includes built-in configurations such as WordPress/Laravel php-fpm
setup, bad user-agents blocking, TCP_FASTOPEN, Cloudflare IPs, and more.
Nginx is a web server and a reverse proxy server for HTTP, SMTP, POP3 and
IMAP protocols, with a strong focus on high concurrency, performance and low
by Karl Johnson (2020-05-06):
- Bump Nginx to 1.18.0
- Bump OpenSSL to 1.1.1g
- Bump Brotli to git snapshot 2020-05-06
by Karl Johnson (2020-03-05):
- Add CentOS 8 support
- Bump GCC version from 7 to 8.
- Add dynamic module ModSecurity Nginx connector 1.0.1 (el7 and el8)
- Bump Brotli to git snapshot 20200305
- Roll in Cloudflare full HPACK patch
- Roll in Cloudflare dynamic tls records patch
- Add Mailgun link tracking proxypass